Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Child Of Prague !!

Fuckin Child Of Prague my arse. There are people here in my place of labor, and by people I mean women, who firmly hold true that a statue of the Child Of Prague, placed in the back garden of an evening will result in the following day being rain free. Apparently it’s an old wives tale and is mostly observed or should I say put into action on the night before a wedding. I’m not sure where this ridiculous notion comes from but I voiced my concerns and told all assembled that it was complete and utter shite. "It's complete and utter shite" I said, "I don’t fuckin care if you bury a whole family of the cunts it’ll have no effect on the weather. I mean what happens if you accidently throw it out into the front garden instead of the back garden does that result in a hurricane? If the thing really works then why don’t we all get together and organize to put one out on alternate days and have ourselves a rain free summer. I mean is that what happened in Africa did someone bury the Child Of Prague and forget where it was thus resulting in drought and famine?" Maybe it’s more powerful than I thought, or maybe it’s just bollocks.

1 comment:

Clarence said...

Dear OhBeJoe, I hear you're promoted so don't have time to Blog anymore? Copngrats but pity :(