Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sick n Tired

I’m sick and tired of receiving e-mails telling me how small my cock is imploring me to go larger. Telling me how much happier my lady would be if my cock was that much bigger. Offering me a wonderful array of pills and lotions and creams and the fuck knows what else to be swallowed, applied, rubbed in, pumped up or otherwise administered to my deplorably small penis in order to magic it bigger. Magic it bigger. Like the gobshite kid in the fairy tale who swapped his cow for some magic beans I am bombarded with similar offers to part with my cash in order to receive some magic beans that will give me a giant cock that the ladies won’t be able to resist. Fuck off and die you moronic shower of cerebrally challenged crotch sniffers. May all your children be blind, may your cat develop leprosy, may your dog develop the clap and may your partners love hole grow several rows of teeth. Leave me the fuck alone. I’ve gotten use to my cock at the size that it is and I can magic it bigger all by myself!

I’m sick and tired of fucktards who insist on driving along side a long line of traffic, traffic which is backed up in the lane they want to be in. Fucktards who instead of joining said traffic at the back of the queue drive in my free flowing lane then stop and indicate to join the non moving lane, all in the hope of gaining a few hundred yards, a couple of car places. Fuck off and die you shite driving traffic hoping fuckpigs. May your crotch be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels and may your arms grow too short to scratch it.

May you all die roaring!!

No comments: