Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Knob Jockey




Jonathan “Stands-Too-Close-To-You” Ryhs Meyers has entered rehab. Well their all doing it now aren’t they dahling. Although his publicist has said the stint in rehab is to aid his recovery from alcohol addiction I reckon it’s to try and take that stupid fuckin look off his face. He always has eyes on him like a crow looking into a jam pot but it’s nothing a belt of a shovel wouldn’t fix. I saw him on the Late Late Shite one night being interviewed by that vacuous waste of space that is Pat “The-Plank” Kenney, I’m not proud of it but I was fascinated by his utter cuntishness, anyway Meyers said he spent an absolute fortune getting his teeth done i.e. taken out, beat into shape and hammered back in. I think he should have spent a bit extra getting his eyes fully opened, his gob straightened and that poker taken out of his arse.


Max hand me the sledge ….

No comments: