Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Random Sleepy Bits.

I dreamt last night that my bed was invaded by three Palestinian militants. I’d just gone to the bog for a piss and when I came back there they were. Not the nice I could have empathy with kind of militant either, no these were your “now it’s our bed and you’re not getting back in”, threatening violence, kind of militant. I had to go downstairs and sleep on the couch. I went back upstairs eventually and shot them while they slept but then I had the whole issue of getting rid of the bodies. Jaysus I was wrecked when I got up this morning.

I had a rather erotic dream about Catherine Zeta Jones the other night too. But she was in a wheelchair for the whole thing. What was that all about?

The night before that I dreamt I was standing on top of a wall shaking the shit out of a tree when a red monkey jumped out of it landed on my chest, flung its arms around my neck, looked back over its shoulder and said “jaysus you frightened the shite out of me”. What followed was a long discourse on the tragedy of farming monkeys and as it happened there was a red monkey farm just the far side of the wall. It was up to me to rescue these little fellas but how, but how. When I turned to my new friend for advice he said “don’t look at me sure I’m just a monkey” as he picked shit from his hole and ate it.

No comments: