Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We Live In A World

Where live in a world where Brad Renfro and Heath Ledger die yet Pete Doherty and Amy Winehouse still live. Where’s the justice? Not that I was a huge fan of Renfro or Ledger but they grated on the brain a whole lot less than Doherty and Cunthouse. Have you seen her with that blonde / nicotine stained hair? If I had a bag of cocks I wouldn’t give her one. I’d sooner eat the crotch off a dead leper than hit that.

We live in a world where people seem oblivious to the purpose of a yellow box on the road causing chaos during rush hour. For the most part, and I’m only stating what I observe, women seem to be most at fault. Don’t sit there in your car staring straight ahead as if you can’t see me pretending that there is no yellow box you hatchet faced fucktard. If you don’t know what it’s for don’t drive. They deserve a boot in the box if you ask me.

This made me smile though....

"Go on touch it just touch it, it won't bite, just touch it ....."

No comments: