Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rear Ended

Jaysus I only went and got me motor vehicle rear ended last night. Some cerebrally challenged gobshite with a head like a burst colon slammed into me while I was sitting in traffic. Luckily I was in a car at the time or he would have fuckin’ killed me. Thankfully my automobile has a pull attached so where my vehicle got a dent in the bumper his vehicle got its front end wrecked. He then had the nerve to say to me ‘oh I didn’t see you there’. Didn’t see me there, didn’t see me there, how could he fuckin’ miss me. I was right in front of him surrounded by about two tones of metal. I don’t know what he was doing at the time of the accident but I reckon he was either clubbing baby seals or trying to suck himself off. One of the two it was definitely one of the two.

No comments: