Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Those Who Breed

Maybe it’s just me but I often wonder about those who breed. I’ve oft heard it said that you need a licence to own a TV but any fucker can breed. It’s about time we had some sort of law against this rampant spreading of seed. I can’t remember who said it but it’s a terrible arrogant thing to procreate, it’s akin to saying we’re great lets make more of us. I’ve had occasions where I’ve studied a member of the pushchair brigade and as I shook my head I’ve pondered how or why anyone saw fit to impregnate such a yoke. Some of the specimens are so beat down that being under the influence of alcohol just wouldn’t be an excuse; you’d nearly want to have been under an aesthetic. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe it is just me. Right I'll get me coat!

No comments: